Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thick N Wide Pills Protein To Get You Bigger And Ripped?

Protein to get you bigger and ripped? - thick n wide pills

What is the best kind of complement that will be used to expand and to be able to RIPPED ... I am a man of 16 years .... worked for a year is not (of course take a bit ..) ... I'm happy about 130-135 pounds ... I just have to get thicker and wider ... and please Ripped lol how they use the most? ...

PS I can not take the pill (DN QUANTITY how literally swallow lol lmao)

2 comments:

Jimmy G said...

, I just take creatine. I have all my protein from food. You do not need to go spend $ 50 on one of the CNG. Too bad you do not take the pill, which is best, I've met, creatine in the form of tablets. Since I once again taking creatine, I added 40 pounds to my bench in the last month. For larger, youre not going to be able to be started simultaneously. What I do is eat lots of food for half the winter and training like an animal. Then cut a few months before the spring to add calories and lose more heart weight, for spring / summer. When you reach the desired size remain only with cardio exercises and basic fraud.

The powder works well. For me, better the capsules.

ViperAcr said...

I use the gold standard whey protein and I can in any case. I voted for the repeal of more than 3 years and I lost 30 pounds and gained a lot of muscles. Good Luck (: Here is the link for http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition- protein ...

Post a Comment