Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Reg Key For Mount And Blade Anyone Know The Registry Key That Controls Whether Cmd Is Enabled In Vista?

Anyone know the registry key that controls whether cmd is enabled in Vista? - reg key for mount and blade

We have a booth at the construction site for a large client name and the field is blocked by Vista in full screen mode and automatically starts the account of the exposure (in Safe Mode, too). W Safe Mode / Command Prompt, which shows that the default option is "on" Disable CMD still in force, and left me with an option ... Hacks to register themselves ...

After that it is as follows:
Formatting is not an option ...
"I am the computer company, and it is my job now to join the machine to solve this problem. I'm trying to gain unauthorized access to your computer.
"This is a serious problem, and I have been placed in the appropriate IT / IS field. The question is, for those who have the experience of editing the Windows Registry, and those who have actual knowledge of work safety. (You do not believe me, read my answers. ..)

That is, here's my plan: I use Backtrack 2 R (as a live CD) w / mounted sda1 / W mode. I'm using BT2 as RegEditor (chntpw-e). I need the path reg key, if cmd is activated or not activated.

Thank you,

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment