Sunday, January 17, 2010

Eye Doctor, Ppc, Meaning What Would It Require To Be An Eye Doctor?

What would it require to be an eye doctor? - eye doctor, ppc, meaning

I am 20 and go to college, thinking about the teaching profession, but I'm still fascinated by my eyes, I wanted a trained eye for a while and not always in secret.

What kind of education is a optomitrist (sp?) Need, and how long they go to school? Do you also have some graphics? (A large amount of blood / etc)

I help people with vision to get glasses, blindness, etc., but actually knows nothing about the profession!

1 comment:

Litekeep... said...

They will graduate college 4 years I am sure that one of the biological sciences. Then we had a school of optometry, where I think you will find the right course for the next two years. Since optometrists are the basic steps and the study in order to correct the vision, I do not have much contact with blood. Many ophthalmologists to refer to their customers when an emergency, MD Doctor of Ophthalmology. I am sure they are visible, used blood and other body fluids. They know that the eye's own fluid. Opticians also check the eye for glaucoma, but usually have machines that evidence. You need to be trained only on the machine. Most universities with medical schools as a supplement, a college of optometry.

Post a Comment