Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dining Table Repairs Retro Dining Room Table Repair?

Retro Dining Room Table Repair? - dining table repairs

I have a table from the 1950s, under the chipboard makes it difficult for me, everything down to the key of the table screw.

"I tried to treat the metal supports of the keys in the middle of the table, which worked for about 10 minutes until the saw the retirement age of 50 for particleboard.

- I do not know what is the best way to repair this table is that my current attempt is to keep a piece of wood down from the current table and the devices connected over the entire length of the table together, the new piece of wood.

"I do not want any help with the issue of costs appreciate, because that will find this field again because of his age.

Thank you very much

1 comment:

jacobach... said...

His latest attempt seems logical. Instead of glue, however, get a tube of Liquid Nails, projects, and put the new piece of wood with it. Let is set for 24 hours before mounting their support for him.

Post a Comment