Thursday, December 17, 2009

Driver For Digivue How Can I Find An Ethernet Driver For My Desktop?

How can i find an Ethernet driver for my Desktop? - driver for digivue

I have an E 410 desktop computers, and recently had to reformat the HD. Now I've lost my Ethernet controller. Who knows how I find him? I have no software for it and I tried Driver Detective will not (install on my PC so that the machines and recommended, but I got an error message: Error 1001.ecall process) must be packed in the form of the system. Everything else works very well with what is not the Ethernet connection.
Thank you ... Roy

1 comment:

luckyban... said...

the sample program.
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-E ...
likes integrated installation of the Ethernet card driver.
good luck: D

Post a Comment