Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dedicated Short Bias Is There A Chance That A Dedicated Soldier Of High Ranks Might Leave The Military For The Love Of A Woman?

Is there a chance that a dedicated soldier of high ranks might leave the military for the love of a woman? - dedicated short bias

I'm in love with a soldier, whose kindness and decency is a unique event. He gave me no hope from the very beginning of his life is devoted to the army. This prevents me not to devote my love to him. My heart bleeds, given the high possibility that her life may be interrupted by the hands of a murderous enemy. Helpless and full of pain and sorrow I have now my love is ready for deployment.

You men out there, I am a burden to the pure soul, whom I love very much, or I can be of help him in desperate situations?

PS: I am a woman, Turkish, my lover is a U.S. soldier.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Love everything that belongs to someone in the army. If your heart is what ... then it would be wrong of you to try to change minds.

If you love someone you want to be happy. He loves a soldier. It makes him happy. So he stopped. This does not mean that the image can either. There are many loyal friends military. We all go through the application and not knowing whether your partner to go well. It's all part of military life. I would like to support. No matter what. You're worried about him or not you get frustrated with their profession.

Candie13... said...

always depends on the soldier. All the soldiers are the same. Many who come in contact love their work. Have you talked to him about how you feel? I would like to know.

Post a Comment