Monday, March 1, 2010

Figure Competition Shoes Runners And Track Guys Please. My 15 Year Old Son Needs Track Shoes. Can You Help?

Runners and track guys please. My 15 year old son needs track shoes. Can you help? - figure competition shoes

I'm used to him, shoe for the outdoor and indoor soccer. Now begins the track and in indoor soccer. His ankles are slightly swollen, and only ask for pain medication drawbacks. I think this is your place! Good for football, not good for the track!
He is 5'6 ", 135 lbs. And wears a size 11 in shoes. The arches are very high!

Any advice on the type, brand, supplements, etc. would be appreciated other drivers.
Now practices are inside, so I think the shoes are sometimes nucleated, but you need shoes out there in the next month for competitions. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment